With the advent of digital photography, the general public had a bit of a problem. Should they still print out their pictures on traditional film to share with friends or family, or share them digitally? At first, sharing photos digitally was an undertaking in and of itself. Large file sizes and slow Internet connections led to a lot of frustration. Now, photo sharing sites have made it easier to upload and share photos with people all around the world.
Here are five popular ways of using photo sharing in your personal life and your work life:
1. Sharing family events – If you have children, photo sharing is essential. This is especially true if you have family members that live far away. Sharing the fun day to day things with family and friends as well as the big events is possible through photo sharing. Pick your favorite pictures throughout the month and share them with others through a photo sharing site. You’ll avoid the costs of having to print and mail several copies of the same photos.
2. Showcasing your work – Designers, artists and photographers all need a platform where they can share their work with potential clients. With the use of a photo sharing site you can display your work, upload the link to your website and have an instant portfolio that will land you new projects and bookings.
3. Creating an online travel album – If you’ve recently been on a vacation, why not use a photo sharing site to share your experience and preserve your photos for the future? This way you won’t have to send photos to individual people who ask about your trip. You can save time by sending them all to the same location. You can even write descriptions of your photos so that your visitors know what they are looking at and can learn about your trip.
4. Share your hobbies – Many websites online are dedicated to hobbies like fly fishing, knitting, dollhouse making and other types of activities. If you’re in a forum or a group you’ll no doubt want to share pictures of your conquests and creations. Photo sharing sites makes it very easy to show off your work without uploading large files to the group site or exposing your e-mail address online.
5. Preserve your photos – The only drawback to digital photography is that it is very easy to lose all of your pictures with a virus or other computer problem. Instead of storing all of your photos on your computer and risking losing them, why not use a photo sharing site? You can have the peace of mind knowing that your photos are protected should your computer suffer some kind of crash.
No matter how you choose to use photo sharing, there are definitely advantages to using a sharing site to display your photos. From professional development to sharing family memories, everyone needs to use photo sharing in some capacity. Find a reputable service that offers sharing without any fees or hassles and you’ll be on your way to sharing photos with everyone you know!
… les épervières …!!!
Image by Denis Collette…!!!
… orange hawkweed …!!!
… on Explore… thank you very much to all of you my dear Flickr friends for your so kind comments…!!!
… an impressionnist photo safari concentrated mainly on a daily basis (or almost) on my small piece of planet of 55 000 square feet…!!!
… a Thoreau "waldennienne" approach…!!!
… un safari photo impressioniste au quotidien concentré essentiellement (ou presque) sur un petit morceau de planète de 55 000 pieds carrés…!!!
… une démarche "waldennienne" à la Thoreau…!!!
This video shows what iCloud Photo Sharing is, how to create Shared Albums and add pictures to them. A great way to share photos with a group of people, doesn’t take up space on your device – photos are in the Cloud.
Watch our other Photos App videos:
Delete Photos: https://youtu.be/68bbxronJ5I
Editing Photos & Video: https://youtu.be/LSnNNE3ogjI
Viewing Photos & Video: https://youtu.be/3Wp7qIEJ-KQ
Viewing Albums & Organizing: https://youtu.be/Vcz_kbYzxik
Editing Burst Photos: https://youtu.be/Vcz_kbYzxik
Printing & Sharing: https://youtu.be/EUBuV_g6Cq8
iCloud Photo Sharing: https://youtu.be/TY8TF8BnMjw
Visit us at http://www.syncsisters.com
Video Rating: / 5
Related Photo Sharing Articles